|Physical and Vital Statistics|
|Manga||Volume 1, Chapter 1|
Yūki is the mangaka of the currently serialized "Hajiratte Cafe Latte" (HajiCafe) and the one of the main protagonist of the anime.
He is mostly viewed as perverted by many and does not hesitate to tell his interest or asking his assistants to be his model for reference. That being said, he's an earnest and kind man who is prone to tears, cherishes and takes care of the women in his life, and has been likened by Ashisu to "a big dumb well-meaning dog that you just can't bear to leave alone."
Yūki has an uncontrollable fetish for women's undergarments, specifically panties. Even so that his main philosophy and theme of his manga revolves around panties, much to the chagrin of others. Yūki has the habit doing his manga work by the last minute before fixed deadlines due to engaging on his interests, much to his editor's distress. Yūki's goal in life is to be confessed by a girl before he dies.
- His dream is that before he dies at least one girl will confess her love to him.
- Amusingly enough, ”Aito Yuki” is literally means “Love-disciple Courage”, while also being a word for word pun for the Japanese pronunciation of the phrase ”Love-and Courage.”
- He likes to draw women's panties,
- It seems he has a "special ability" that can tell the color or the type of panties that women wearing correctly without peeking, even when playing galge ("gal game" or "bishojo game"). Ashisu thinks this is an "impressive but useless skill".
- Yuuki Aito (Yoshitsugu Matsuoka) sang the ending theme of the last episode.
- Despite all his perviness, he grew quite a form to Ashisu Sahoto, and slowly overtime he become attached to her.
- It was hinted in the manga that yuuki Aito actually loves Ashisu sahoto deep down, and eventually she moved into the same complex apartment as him and she stay on as his assistant once again.